Stages of Fertilization and of the Embryo PJPSJL
- Shipping: 4-15 Days to EU/AU/NZ/US/CA and Most Asia Countries
Model #: PJPSJL
Product size: 25*18*7cm
Package size: 30*20*20cm
Packing weight: 2.0kg
Go online on September 21, 2015
The product details the process by which sperm combine to produce fertilized eggs in the uterus and egg.
The physiological characteristics of the fertilized egg from different stages of maturity to maturity are given.
Adopting a proportional design size is 25*18*7CM
Environmentally friendly PVC, environmentally friendly paint, delicately hand-painted
1. We are proud to ship to customers across the globe. Shipping costs can vary from country to country and are largely impacted by the size or weight of the package. We work with a variety of carriers, to ship orders to our customers.
2. Lead time: 2-5 workdays, we normally arrange parcel in 3 workdays for in the stock items.
3. The buyers are responsible for import taxes and customs duties.
4. Warranty: 3 Years
5. Package: Safety carton box for a long time overseas shipping.
6. We will refund buyers if buyers return the items within 15 days of buyers receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyers should bear the return shipping freight and make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions.
We Also Recommend
Classic Heart Model 1:1 Life-size 2 Parts HJ141
Classic 85cm Mini Human Skeleton Model White On Pelvic Stand SJ85G