Spinal Cord In The Spinal Canal, Central Nervous System Model SJZGS
- Shipping: 4-15 Days to EU/AU/NZ/US/CA and Most Asia Countries
Model #: SJZGS
Product size: 73*25*16cm
Package size: 80*30*30cm
Packing weight: 6.0kg
This model mainly shows the internal anatomy of the spinal canal and the structure of the spinal nerve.
The spinal canal is composed of the vertebral foramen of the free vertebrae and the iliac crest of the humerus. The upper occipital foramen is connected to the cranial cavity and the fissure is released. Its contents include spinal cord, spinal cord capsule, spinal nerve roots, blood vessels and a small amount of connective tissue.
There are 31 pairs of sumal nerves in the spinal nerve. The nerves attached to the spinal cord are distributed in the muscles of the trunk, ventral side and limbs, and are responsible for the feeling and movement below the neck. For medical anatomy teaching, learning, anesthesia science has a very good visual effect!
The model shows brain and cranial nerves, spinal nerves and other structures, with a total of 47 indications.
Made of environmentally friendly PVC, hand-painted
1. We are proud to ship to customers across the globe. Shipping costs can vary from country to country and are largely impacted by the size or weight of the package. We work with a variety of carriers, to ship orders to our customers.
2. Lead time: 2-5 workdays, we normally arrange parcel in 3 workdays for in the stock items.
3. The buyers are responsible for import taxes and customs duties.
4. Warranty: 3 Years
5. Package: Safety carton box for a long time overseas shipping.
6. We will refund buyers if buyers return the items within 15 days of buyers receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyers should bear the return shipping freight and make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions.
We Also Recommend
Classic Heart Model 1:1 Life-size 2 Parts HJ141
Classic 85cm Mini Human Skeleton Model White On Pelvic Stand SJ85G