Ear anatomical model 4 times Life-size 5 Parts EJ198A
- Shipping: 4-15 Days to EU/AU/NZ/US/CA and Most Asia Countries
Model #: EJ198A
Product size: 33*23*23cm
Package size: 40*30*30cm
Packing weight: 2.0kg
High magnification, detailed display of the ear, the detailed structure of this auditory and locating organ.
The ear includes the outer ear, the middle ear and the inner ear. The auditory receptor and the sensory receptor are located in the inner ear, so the ear is also called a listener. Some people also listed the outer ear and middle ear as appendages of the listener. The external ear includes the auricle and the external auditory canal
The external canal portion of the tibial rock of the model can be moved, lost, and can be picked up and opened, and the tympanic membrane, the hammer bone, and the incus can be separated. It consists of five parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, the sacral rock and the inner ear. It shows the auricle, the external auditory canal, the middle ear tympanic cavity, the tympanic membrane and the ossicle, the eustachian tube, and the sacral rock and the inner ear. The anatomical structures of the outer ear, middle ear and inner ear have dozens of parts indicating signs.
Material: environmentally friendly PVC material, environmentally friendly paint, computer color matching, high-grade handmade painting
1. We are proud to ship to customers across the globe. Shipping costs can vary from country to country and are largely impacted by the size or weight of the package. We work with a variety of carriers, to ship orders to our customers.
2. Lead time: 2-5 workdays, we normally arrange parcel in 3 workdays for in the stock items.
3. The buyers are responsible for import taxes and customs duties.
4. Warranty: 3 Years
5. Package: Safety carton box for a long time overseas shipping.
6. We will refund buyers if buyers return the items within 15 days of buyers receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyers should bear the return shipping freight and make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions.
We Also Recommend
Sinus Cross Section with Pathology Nasal Cavity 1:1 Life-size EJ154B
Larynx Model 2 Times Life-size Throat Model EJ155B