Cervical Spinal Column Model SJ718
- Shipping: 4-15 Days to EU/AU/NZ/US/CA and Most Asia Countries
Model #: SJ718
Product size: 30*10*10cm
Package size: 35*20*20cm
Packing weight: 1.0kg
The cervical vertebra refers to the cervical vertebrae. The English name is cervical vertebra. The cervical spine is located below the head and above the thoracic vertebrae. The cervical vertebra consists of seven cervical vertebrae. Apart from the first and second cervical vertebrae, there are one intervertebral disc between the other cervical vertebrae, and the intervertebral disc between the seventh cervical vertebrae and the first thoracic vertebra, and the cervical vertebra altogether have 6 intervertebral discs.
Each cervical vertebra is composed of two parts: vertebral body and vertebral arch. The vertebral body is an elliptical columnar body, and the vertebrae are connected to the vertebral body. The two together form vertebral foramen. All vertebrae are connected to the spinal canal, and the spinal cord contains them. The cervical spine is also a small volume in the vertebral column, but with large flexibility, high activity frequency and heavy load.
1. We are proud to ship to customers across the globe. Shipping costs can vary from country to country and are largely impacted by the size or weight of the package. We work with a variety of carriers, to ship orders to our customers.
2. Lead time: 2-5 workdays, we normally arrange parcel in 3 workdays for in the stock items.
3. The buyers are responsible for import taxes and customs duties.
4. Warranty: 3 Years
5. Package: Safety carton box for a long time overseas shipping.
6. We will refund buyers if buyers return the items within 15 days of buyers receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyers should bear the return shipping freight and make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions.
We Also Recommend
Classic Heart Model 1:1 Life-size 2 Parts HJ141
Classic 85cm Mini Human Skeleton Model White On Pelvic Stand SJ85G